Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Ephesians 4:29 NLT

“Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman:


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


3. Be mindful of your words: 

Be mindful of your words, when you're in need, in trouble, want assistance, etc. When Naaman was told to go and wash at River Jordan, he said "Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me,....Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage."


The above statement alone would have deprived him that healing. I think Elisha maybe was in good mood when he said those. Because the Elisha that I know won't hear them and kept calm; but he did.


So what if such statement had provoked Elisha the more. Naaman would have pleaded to run to the river than to witness the second option from Elisha.


Conclusion:

Kind words have the capability to turn difficult task and make it light.


Song:

This Life that I have

Is the Life of Christ in me

This Life that I have

Is the Life of God


ZOE ZOE ZOE ZOE

ZOE ZOE ZOE ZOE

ZOE ZOE ZOE ZOE

ZOE ZOE ZOE ZOE


Prayer:

Father may I say or do things that will provoke you the more. Amen.



Do you have ZOE???..


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments