Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 11Kings 5:5,7 NLT

“Go and visit the prophet,” the king of Aram told him. “I will send a letter of introduction for you to take to the king of Israel.” When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes in dismay and said, “Am I God, that I can give life and take it away? Why is this man asking me to heal someone with leprosy? I can see that he’s just trying to pick a fight with me.”



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman:


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


3. Wrong communication is very disastrous: 

Right message wrongly communicated is very bad. It could destroy what should have been built; cause quarrels between those that should have related. It could chase away/destroy potentials.


It could make one to go through rigorous means, something he would have gotten so cheaply. Naaman was a typical example of this. Studying his account, you'll agree with me, that if Naaman had gone to Israel without the letter from his boss, Elisha wouldn't have told him to go and wash several times. 


Read verse 7&8, you'll found out that what prompted that, was the reaction of the King of Israel, when he received the letter from Naaman's boss. Elisha told the King "Send Naaman to me, and he will learn that there is a true prophet here in Israel.” So the "go and wash yourself seven times, was just to bring him down(punishment).


Conclusion:

Be careful of who delivers your message and how it was delivered. E fit put you for wahala... 


Song:

Before the throne is where we come to offer praise and seek wisdom

You have torn the veil that separates

No more outside now in Your grace


So we bow as we enter the throne room

And we cast ourselves down at Your feet

We cry holy, thou art holy, there is none like thee.

In Your presence is where we must be


Prayer:

Father please may I not deliver a message that'll put someone into trouble, and may same not happen to me. Amen.



Do you need Jesus???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments