Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 2Kings 5:5 KJV

So Naaman started out, carrying as gifts 750 pounds of silver, 150 pounds of gold, and ten sets of clothing. 


Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman:


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


2. Wealth is not everything: 

Yes is true that money is a defense. Yes it's true that money answereth all things. But money(wealth) can not buy everything and/or everyone


The Bible said "So Naaman started out, carrying as gifts 750 pounds of silver, 150 pounds of gold, and ten sets of clothing. So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and waited at the door of Elisha’s house.

2 Kings 5:5‭, ‬9 NLT


Just imagine Naaman standing at the door of the Man of God with everything he came with, so that they'll do the proper introduction. Yet Elisha showed no interest. Where can we find Men of God that won't be controlled by 750 pounds of silver, 150 pounds of gold, and ten sets of clothing.

 

Conclusion:

When men of God stop allowing themselves to be controlled by material things, the government of the world will submit to the Church.


Song:

Na wetin I do

Wey make you love me so

(wetin I do Wey make you love me so)

You died on the cross just because of me

(you died on the cross because of me)

You shared your blood just because of me

(u eeh, because of me)

You are bigger than what people say (yes you are)

And forever you will be my God


You too dey bless me ooh

Na so you love me ooh

You too dey bless me ooh

Na so you love me ooh.....


Prayer:

Father help me to be a Lord over money, and not otherwise. Amen.



Hope you've not forgotten that Jesus is coming back again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments