Our(My, Your)Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Acts 3:6 ESV

But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the Beautiful Gate: 


Many a time what God gives us is not what we wanted, but what we needed. You may be praying for what you wanted, but God will give you what you needed, which will in turn give you what you wanted. Same was the man at the gate, he wanted peanut(chopping money); something that won't last, which after that day, he'll become hungry again.


I have found myself in this condition, were I was seriously praying and believing God for a particular thing, and God was giving me Revelation of a different thing entirely. Though I wanted what I prayed for, but it happened that what he showed me was what I needed most.


Same way God chose to give him, what he needed, which will give him more money than that faden that will be thrown to him. Not only that, with his condition and what he makes in a day, he may not have family. But what God gave him, will not only give him money, everything else will fall in place.


Conclusion:

Go for what God has given to you first, then what you wanted will find its place where you're. 


Song:

Do you feel the world is broken? (We do)

Do you feel the shadows deepen? (We do)

But do you know that all the dark won't stop the light from getting through? (We do)

Do you wish that you could see it all made new? (We do)


Is all creation groaning? (It is)

Is a new creation coming? (It is)

Is the glory of the Lord to be the light within our midst? (It is)

Is it good that we remind ourselves of this? (It is)


Is anyone worthy? Is anyone whole?

Is anyone able to break the seal and open the scroll?

The Lion of Judah who conquered the grave

He is David's root and the Lamb who died to ransom the slave


Is He worthy? Is He worthy?

Of all blessing and honor and glory 

Is He worthy of this?


Prayer:

Father may you meet me at the point of my need in JESUS Name. Amen.



Have you tasted God's rich Love???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments