Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Acts 3:8 ESV

But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!”




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the Beautiful Gate: 


I went with my mum to the hospital, because she was complaining of severe pains. After some diagnosis and treatment, she was still complaining. On one of the occasions, when we went for medical check-up, she was expressing how she feel, hoping that the Doctor will prescribe a particular drug that will wipe off the pains immediately, but Doctor told him that such a thing doesn't exist, that every healing works with time. He told her to exercise patience and faith.


This is the challenge that most people do have when their Now comes. They expect things to become white immediately. 


The truth is your blessing(healing, strength, promotion, etc) has already come. It's just a matter of exercising little faith plus patience. Then everything will be unfolded


Conclusion:

I don't know that condition that has lingered, just know that your Now has come. Yes it has. It's just a matter of time, everything will look like such a thing never existed around you. Believe!!!


Song:

There is power in the name of Jesus

There is power in the name of Jesus

There is power in the name of Jesus

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

Break every chain, break every chain, break every chain


There's an army rising up

There's an army rising up

There's an army rising up

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain

To break every chain, break every chain, break every chain


Prayer:

Father may I continue to see your hand in everything that concerns me and my family. Amen.



Hope you'll go to Church???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments