Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Acts 3:2 ESV

And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the Beautiful Gate: 


Another person that his Now came was the man at the Beautiful Gate. Story had it that "And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple. Seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, he asked to receive alms. 


And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.” And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” Acts 3:2‭-‬6 ESV


He was expecting things to be as usual, but the narratives changed. Who would have thought that such a thing will happen to him that day, even though the Gate lead to the temple; Priests and Spiritual heavyweights passes through it. I believe that was not the first time Peter and/or John has passed there. But that day, his Now came.


Conclusion:

You don't need to start counting time for God for your Now to come. He had already fixed it. Just wait...


Song:

I'm hungry for You, I'm hungry for You

I have come to the table to eat

I'm thirsty for You, I'm thirsty for You

I have come to the waters to drink


I'll tarry and not let You go

Come fill me till I overflow



Sweet Holy Spirit, Spirit

Sweet Holy Spirit

Help me know Jesus, Jesus

More than before


Prayer:

Father even everything pass me, may your presence never pass me. Amen.



Where is your hope on???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments