Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: John 5:5 NKJV

Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the pool: 


In this life, what we need is Supernatural help, not much story telling. Still from yesterday's post...I thought with his condition, he would have been so desperate to get well?! I thought he would be longing for that Supernatural help, but he didn't. 


Instead he was telling the story of his life. But I found out that the reason is because he has been in that situation so long, that he has seen it as part of his life.


This is the same way many of us have concluded on that sickness, as our family sickness. Even when we should have rejected it, and believe that we have been healed. If you're one of those that used to say "in my family, we have diabetes, we have kwashiorkor, etc, I think it's time you stop it.


Conclusion:

No family is allocated any form of sickness, something led to their existence within us.


Song:

Even the sparrow has a place to lay its head

So why would I let worry steal my breath

Even the roses, You have clothed in brilliant red

Still I'm the one You love more than this


You give me everything

You give me everything

You give me everything I need


Prayer:

I'm born of God; I have the Spirit of God. The very nature of Christ flows through my gene; my generation will carry it to the last of my lineage. Amen.



Do you have Jesus in you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments