Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: John 5:5 NKJV

Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the pool: 


When Jesus saw him lying there, and asked him, “Do you want to be made well?” Instead of him to answer "Yes Sir! Surprisingly, He said “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.”


Just imagine, what has that story got to do with the question?! Yes! would have been the best response..

But Jesus ignored that and said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.”

John 5:6‭-‬8 NKJV. 


Why many talents(ministry, gifts, etc) have not manifested is because they had no one to help them. Even when God Supernaturally send help, we see ourselves missing out, because our eyes are on our condition, and not on the solution.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

The right response will attract quick miracle, but too much story, will prolong issue.


Song:

There is strength within the sorrow

There is beauty in our tears

And You meet us in our mourning

With a love that casts out fear

You are working in our waiting

You're sanctifying us

When beyond our understanding

You're teaching us to trust


Your plans are still to prosper

You have not forgotten us

You're with us in the fire and the flood

You're faithful forever

Perfect in love

You are sovereign over us


Prayer:

Father "Yes" I want your healing. "Yes" I need wealth. "Yes" I need your touch... Amen.



Do you still believe in Jesus???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments