Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Judges 6:15‭-‬16 NLT

“But Lord,” Gideon replied, “how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!” The Lord said to him, “I will be with you. And you will destroy the Midianites as if you were fighting against one man.”



Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: there's no specific way God uses to Supernaturally bless a man. It differs based on His Omniscient point of view. Whether rich or poor, black or white, big or small, old or young, that's his choice, not man's. It's His sole responsibility, and He knows who to chose and why.


When he wanted to give Israel their first King, He chose a very tall guy, handsome and from a rich home, and when He wanted to give them another King, He chose a boy, average height from an average home.


He chose the first King because by physical stature of Kings he got them all. Being the first King, other nations have to see his stature and fear Israel. Then the second one was chosen to bring down the Glory and presence of God. And to turn their hearts to God.


Conclusion:

Apart from blessing, God's act of choices are not on merit, they're purpose driven.


Song:

You looked passed

My sins, my guilt, my shame

And poured your Love

You looked beyond me oh

You looked beyond me oh


Am the one that you have shown mercy

You have shown me mercy

You have shown me mercy


Prayer:

Father may life I fit to your purpose in Jesus name. Amen



Do you know that everything is in God's hand???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments