My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Proverbs 13:4 KJV

The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: But the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effort Supernatural Means: Supernatural visitations(Blessings, elevations, etc) whether through effortless means or via effort means comes to people that are weak, not to people that are lazy. If a man is weak he only required Supernatural strength called Grace to be able to function. But once one is lazy, whether weak or not, he won't do anything.


Check through out the Scripture, God doesn't encourage Laziness, rather He knew that Weaknesses are part of man, which he encourage us to seek for strength.


Of course we know that these Weaknesses are not just the weaknesses that comes to the body after much labour. They're those things that hinders us spiritually; attitude, character, iniquities, etc..


Conclusion:

Laziness has never attracted favour, and won't attract the Supernatural either.


Song:

here is a reason why I sing

There is a reason why I worship

There is a reason why I raise my hands

It is because he never fails

I have a reason why I sing oh

I have a reason why I worship

I have a reason why I raise my hands

It is because he never fails


I have never seen the lord God fails

No no no

I have never seen the lord God fails

No no no

I have never seen the lord God fails

No no no

I have never seen the lord God fails

No no no


Prayer:

Father liberate me from every form of Laziness. Amen



Do you know that in Christ everything is complete???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments