My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: John 5:5 NKJV

Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years.





Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

1. Man at the pool: 


I found out that naturally, humans like to present their problems(failures, Weaknesses, challenges, etc) first before presenting the goodness(Blessings, Success). Have you told someone congratulations before, then you'll hear something like "no be only congratulations, na to get work na im matter"


The first response from the man at the pool was "I have no one to help me...". Today, some funny questions were just popping into my mind; does it mean that he truly has no one, then how does he feed? Who is the one taking care of his basic needs? A lot..


Imagine someone asking you, how may I be of help to your(ministry, academics, business, wedding, etc)? All you could do is to tell him how your family/friends abandoned you?! Haba!

Simple question, how's work? "If am working, will I be like this"


Conclusion:

Majority of us, including me are in the same boat with this man. Because even while we pray, we'll keep bombarding God with the ones he didn't/has not do/done


Song:

Even the sparrow has a place to lay its head

So why would I let worry steal my breath

Even the roses, You have clothed in brilliant red

Still I'm the one You love more than this


You give me everything

You give me everything

You give me everything I need


Prayer:

May the Lord give us the right response, always. Amen.



Do you know that God will take care of it???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments