My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.




Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effort Supernatural Means: this is the process whereby Supernatural blessings, elevations, promotions, etc comes to someone that'd worked for it. This is seen where an individual prepares ahead or gets psychological training(reading and studying), before elevations.


It could be spiritual preparations, via prayers, and fasting: seeking the face of God, calling on Him to remember you. It could also be through physical/financial preparations: learning and developing your skills, making investments, etc.


These efforts differs by individuals and by purpose too. To some it will take them several years of preparations, hardwork, several years of learning and being mentored. While some few years in their preparations the Supernatural located them.


Conclusion:

In effort means, one must do something to get connected; it doesn't just come like that.


Song:

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath

He was making ways for me

Now and everyday, in each and every step

He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt

Feels like faith is running out

I’ve come too far to turn around

I know


God will work it out

God will work it out

One thing I know

One thing I’ve found

God will work it out, woah

Oh, yes, He will


Prayer:

Father please don't let my effort be a waste. Amen



Do you know that in Christ everything is possible???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments