Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Judges 6:15‭-‬16 NLT

“But Lord,” Gideon replied, “how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!” The Lord said to him, “I will be with you. And you will destroy the Midianites as if you were fighting against one man.”



Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: it's obvious that in the rack of God's choices, feeble ones got more chances. No wonder the Scripture said it's not of him that willeth, or runeth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Everything is on God, and not on merits. Gideon was example.


When the Lord turned to him and said, “Go with the strength you have, and rescue Israel from the Midianites. I am sending you!” He protested “But Lord, “how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!”


Friends, God is not interested in your capabilities, family background or weaknesses. What he's after is your Obedience and submission. Your total obedience to what he'd asked you to do.


Conclusion:

In your following God, follow him with all your heart, never rely in your Wisdom or strength.


Song:

You're the reason I live

You're the one for me

You're the one for me


Why should I fear when I have you

Surrounded by your Love

Your everlasting Love

Why should I care what people say

They don't know what you mean to


Prayer:

Father let my trust and obedience to your word be firm and strong. Amen



Is your trust in God still firm???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments