Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Judges 6:15‭-‬16 NLT

“But Lord,” Gideon replied, “how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!” The Lord said to him, “I will be with you. And you will destroy the Midianites as if you were fighting against one man.”



Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: another person according to our list that got his upliftment effortlessly through Supernatural means was Gideon. Gideon was a young boy that was wise. As wise as he could be, he'll go to the bottom of the winepress to thresh wheat so that their enemies won't take it.


Because Israel was under siege by the Midianites. But where he was hiding, the Supernatural found him. And he was elevated immediately to a mighty man of Valor, the Chief of defense staff. What a Grace shift, from threshing boy to a Commander of the Lord's Army!


I have come to understand that God has Divine purpose for everybody and he has called us too, just for us to get in touch with his voice. Then followed by our obedience.


Conclusion:

It's only the Supernatural that will change one's identity within the slightest of second. And it still working.


Song:

Who taught the sun

Where to stand in the morning

And who told the ocean

You can only come this far

And who showed the moon

Where to hide till evening

Whose words alone can

Catch a falling star


Well I know my Redeemer lives

I know my Redeemer lives

All of creation testifies

This life within me cries

I know my Redeemer lives

Yeah


Prayer:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I receive my Supernatural shift. Amen



What do you and Christ have in common???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments