Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 25:4 NLT

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.



Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: another person that his favour came through effortless supernatural means was Solomon. We all knew his story, how his mum became the wife of his father, David. Though his mother was officially Married, yet he wasn't qualified to be take over from his father, if normal protocols were to be followed.


Kileab would have, but Absolom was stronger: Kings are meant to be strong. So by right and normal protocols, Absolom should have been handed over the Kingship. But Supernaturally, it was changed. We know that he fought for that position, which he nearly won, but it never happened.


Maybe if it were now, Supreme court would have tried to nullified Solomon's Kingship and gave it back to the supposed owner, Absolom. Yet even now, if Supernatural Power is involved it won't stand too.


Conclusion:

When the Supernatural power is involved in a thing, natural protocols becomes ineffective..


Song:

I'm nowhere close to a perfect man

And it takes a supernatural love to even understand

That beyond the walls, behind the mask and confident smile

Was a broken man trying to grow up and make life worthwhile


And I know there were times that you probably shouldn't

But I thank you for always loving me

And I know anyone else they probably wouldn't

So I thank you for always loving me


Prayer:

Father when it's my turn for Supernatural visitation, favour, upliftment, etc, may every protocol become ineffective. Amen



Do you know that your turn could be Now???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments