Our(My, Your) Now:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 25:4 NLT

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless: I have a sister that got Supernatural help without adding any effort during her University admission. According to her story, they were told to come to the school and submit photocopies of credentials after they'd finished writing aptitude test, which she was not sure of admission.


When she came the school people were much, so She went and sat opposite to the place, but close. As she was sitting there confused, not knowing what to do, because she came from far, she said that the man looked up and called her from the crowd. 


So she went and the man asked her why she was there, she said she had no strength to drag. He collected her photocopies and asked her to go home. That was how she got admission.

I have this one thing to say: when it's your turn, it's your turn, there's no debate about it.


Conclusion:

The Supernatural things doesn't come like the gift of men, whereby if it's your turn and you were not seen, it will be given to another man; If it's yours, it's yours.


Song:

Cause your goodness is running after

It's running after me

Your goodness is running after

It's running after me


With my life laid down

I'm surrendered now

I give you everything

Cause your goodies is running after

It's running after me


Prayer:

Father don't let another man take what belongs to me and my family. Amen



Are you a blessing to this generation???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments