Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Psalms 25:4 NLT

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.





Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Supernatural Means:

a. Effortless Supernatural means: From the testimony we shared yesterday about my Vice, about how a man drove by her and gave her an envelope of money, saying that God told him to give her that. On hearing that, I asked myself several questions. How did this alignment happen?


How did the man know that she'll be in that road by that time and in that same direction? What prompted her to be in that same road, at that time? How come Church dismissal and the meeting we had plus all other protocols cause her and the man to align, for such awesome Supernatural visitation?


So many 'how' and 'why' filled my mind. But that's the power of the Supernatural. It's beyond natural means. In Supernatural means, things are arranged beyond mortal comprehension.


Conclusion:

When our Now is Supernaturally birthed, even our errors will not obstruct it. Selah.


Song:

The love of God

It doesn't segregate

It doesn't discriminate

It endureth forever and ever


The love of God

It doesn't segregate

It doesn't discriminate

It endureth forever and ever


Prayer:

Father may my mistakes not cost me my Supernatural visitations. Amen



Have you made Jesus your friend???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments