Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: 1 Corinthians 9:25 KJV

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.




Here's My Take:


Means To Now:


1. Natural Means:

Natural means requires more time than the supernatural means. Firstly, how long before you get to your Now won't be certain. But with  consistency and hard work, you may get a clue. For example, a boy who is serving his master knows that 6yrs or the agreed years will come to pass, after that he'll be free.


But being free after 6yrs doesn't mean he'll get to his Now. It will take him time. If he'd learnt faster and become very good in that, he can boldly mention the number of years after serving his boss, that it will take him to get to his Now.


But if he had not mastered in that skill/work, while he was still under his master, it will be so difficult for him to determine when to get to his Now. Therefore natural means requires time, but unlike supernatural means, it's time could be perceived.


Conclusion:

For one to get to his/her now, he has to be very patience. Knowing fully well that without patience, the possibility will be very tiny. 


Song:

Hide me now

Under Your wing

Cover me

Within Your mighty hand


When the oceans rise and thunders roar

I will soar with you above the storm

Father, You are King over the flood

I will be still know You are God


Prayer:

Father in whatever I do, skills that I'd learnt and my work with you, help me to attend mastery. In Jesus name. Amen.




Are You Born Again???


To Join Our WhatsApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments