My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:





Here's My Take:


Intro:


My Now, Your Now, Our Now just like we explained yesterday is all about one's Time. Or we can say ones turn. Reason being that your time/turn could be different, from mine. Your(family, Church, nation, organization, etc) turn, could be different from mine.


So when its your Time it's your Now, when it's my Turn its my Now and also when it's our turn, it's our Now. Therefore no one will change that; not even any situation or condition can change it. Having this understanding will help us prepare our minds and build ourselves while in wait for our turn.


The major reason why we jump from pillar to post like a jumping chicken is because our Now has not come. When our turn comes, everything will fall in place. Every system will accept and cooperate to bring that to pass.


Conclusion:

When God had declared it our turn no amount of satanic brouhaha will hinder it. But when it's not our turn, hahaha; everything will work against us, even the things you bought with your money.


Song:

Lord if I

Find favor in Your sight

Lord please

Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting

To be where You are

I'll cross the hottest desert

I'll travel near or far


For Your glory

I will do anything

Just to see You

To behold You as my King.


Prayer:

Father help me to patiently wait for my Time. Amen.


Do you know that no sin is small???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments