AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Proverbs 25:15 GNT

Patient persuasion can break down the strongest resistance and can even convince rulers.




Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


6. Don't conclude:


Dont conclude on people no matter how weak you thought they are. So many people are too quick to conclude on others. That Emeka was a thief doesn't mean that nothing good could come out of him again. Yes he steals, but he's so caring, respectful, not arrogant, etc.


His stealing Weakness could be as a result of laziness, friendship or some other factors. It means that Emeka is good, just that he needs to change his name from 'a thief' to Emeka. Don't conclude on people because of what they did in the past; whether to you or not.


You might not know if the person has taken some steps to reconcile that. And you're still nursing his Weakness in your heart. Whenever you see him, you become angry or you start telling people around what he did one thousand years ago. I have seen a whole lot of people in this situation. 


Conclusion:

Doesn't it bother you that you're just carrying someone else's burden for free


Song:

Purify my heart

Let me be as gold

And precious silver

Purify my heart

Let me be as gold

Pure gold



Refiner's fire

My heart's one desire

Is to be holy

Set apart for You Lord

I choose to be holy

Set apart for You My Master

Ready to do Your will


Prayer:

Father help me to have a clear conscience where individuals are. Amen.



Are you Christlike in words and in deeds???


NB: Please our topic *"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* will be shared through the blog link. Please do read via the link. Thanks and God bless



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments