AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Corinthians 15:55 KJV

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


12. Death:

Finally on this subject: I have made up my mind that no matter how hard and bad things turn out to be, and no matter how life becomes difficult, I'll surely see the end of it.


The time I'd thought of giving up has gone. I think immaturity and ignorance had directly or indirectly aided the thought of giving up we have been witnessing nowadays.


But maturity and Wisdom insist on seeing the end of everything. So if you're reading this write up today, please just like I'd decided, I urge you to gear yourself up and decide too. 



Conclusion:

Just like the Children of Israel were told when the Egyptians were almost close to capture them, that the "Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more!" So I say to you hold on, and never give up, those challenges you see today will disappear some day!


Song:

We know you are Rewarder

Of those who Diligently

Seek your Face

All Power is in your Hands

With you, nothing is impossible to do (x2)


Pre Chorus:

This is the Confidence

That when we come to you


Chorus:

What you cannot Fix

What you cannot Do

What you cannot Solve

Does not Exist (2)


Prayer:

Father I'll surely live to see the end of my challenges. Amen.




If Jesus comes, will you be READY???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....


Happy New Month


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments