AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 NKJV

“...seek, and you will find...and he who seeks finds....





Here's My Take:


What To(Not) Do At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Always look for solution:


When you'd understood that you have Weakness/es do not relax in it, do not pride about it, instead seek for solution. That's the best thing one can do for him/herself.


Seeking for solutions concerning your Weakness shows you don't like it. It shows that you don't wanna relax or pride in it; it shows that you're unhappy about it. I have seen and heard so many people talk too loud about their Weaknesses, making show with them, instead of burying their faces in shame.


That's the height the devil has veiled the eyes of many, making them not to see the harm their Weaknesses are doing to them and to the people around them, so that they won't look for solution


Conclusion:

It's only a man that knows that he has a problem that'll look out for solution. But he won't be bothered if he doesn't know.


Song:

With my Saviour ever near

to guide me,

I am safe, whatever may betide me;

From the storm and tempest

He will hide me

In the hollow of His hand!


In the hollow of His hand!

In the hollow of His hand!

I am safe, whatever may betide me,

In the hollow of His hand!


Prayer:

Father I refused to accommodate my Weaknesses, give me solutions on how to eliminate them. Amen.



Do you have Jesus???




*"My Now, Your Now, Our Now"* Loading....



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments