At The Time Of Weakness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 2 Chronicles 32:8 NIV

And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


8. Confidence Destroyed:


I had a friend that said she'll never marry a Pastor. Reason being that she doesn't want to be that model everyone looks up to. She once complained that she doesn't want to be called Mama, Mummy G.O, etc; all those names Pastor's wife were called. Lols. She wants to be free and live her life the way she want; not to be restricted to a particular lifestyle because of Church.


Then I told her my fear is you may end up being a pastor's wife. I asked her, haven't you had Pastors as suitors? She said many of them.

I told her that Pastors(though not all) are the best set of persons any woman could marry.


Just like this my friend, so many people are shying away from such level of responsibility, not because they can't do well in service, but because they don't want to carry so much weight of people's confidence on their shoulders. Because when such happens, they'll be restricted in so many things, so that they won't destroy those confidence.


Conclusion:

One of the things that helps believers to always keep their lives on check is the confidence people have on them.


Song:

Daily as I breath

Often as I live

Let my whole life be expressions of your grace

(Repeat 3X)


We cry Abba Father

Hallowed be your name

Hallowed be your name

Hallowed be your name

(Repeat 3X)


Prayer:

Father help me to hold strong people's confidence. Amen.



Hope you ain't tired of Heavenly race??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments