AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Deuteronomy 11:19 NIV

Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.



Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


8. Confidence Destroyed:


Me and my generation have done more harm to the body of Christ than any past generations. We are the reason why so many confidence has been broken. This life is all about learn and duplicate. And it's said that "monkey see monkey do". But my generation is that generation that has failed to maintain that.


All the things our parents taught us: all the Godly teaching we were taught; all the spiritual dealings and impartations, spiritual guidance and support our parents engulfed us with. All the sanities, respect, and values our parents showed us; all the life of Chastity, decencies, manners of approach which our parents ensured we followed, have all been thrown to the dogs. Because we refused to pass them on!


My generation, being the worst generation, have abused the labours of our Heroes. The Heroes we thought that have no wider knowledge of the things of the spirit. They don't pray in tongues, but they prayed in the spirit; they couldn't interpret the scripture like us, but the maintained the spiritual fervency more than us. 


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Looking at the things happening now, one could conclude that life was better in the days of old; days when knowledge was small. Than it is now when knowledge has increased.


Song:

Left my fear by the side of the road

Hear You speak

Won't let go

Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray



Got every reason to be here again

Father's love that draws me in

And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You


All I need is You

All I need is You Lord

Is You Lord


Prayer:

Father teach and uphold us to do right things. And help us to duplicate to this generation. Amen.



Hope you know that Heaven and Hell is Real???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments