AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Revelation 3:2 NLT

Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


7. Service affected:


Continued from yesterday's post..


When you want to know a woman that is a good Leader, just look at her household(environment, family, etc). I was discussing with my immediate younger sister, I told her that her gender is best gender in the world. She asked me how? I told her that her gender is the only gender that decides whether there will peace or war in a home. Their presence can turn a peaceful home into a war zone or the other way round.


When they're in their best,


they're Angelic, but when their weather changes, even angels won't tell of what they can turn into. I remember watching on Facebook about a woman that locked her house help out at night and went to bed with her. Even after her husband asked of the girl, she said she was sleeping. While she was outside on a very cold night. And she's comfortably sleeping with her children inside.



Thank God for the people that saw and demanded to know why she was kept outside by that time of the night.

The truth is when you don't need the services of someone any more, the right move is to send the person home in peace. According to the husband, she doesn't want to send her home, and she doesn't want to live in peace with her.


Conclusion:

Whatever you do to someone else has a way of returning back to you or your family. Directly or indirectly..


Song:

God loves me, adores me

Watches over me, you are for me

Grace loved me, and it's not what I deserved

And nothing that I've earned

But daily

Grace saves me



Oh but for your grace

Oh but for your grace

Oh but for your grace

I'd be lost but for your grace


Prayer:

Father teach us to do good. Amen.



The good you learn, do you duplicate??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments