AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Revelation 3:2 NLT

Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


7. Service affected:


In the home settings, the person that is in the position to show the best leadership qualities and skills is the wife/mother. In the home, the mother is like a basket that holds everything together; without her, the house may scatter. When you come into a house the man is not leading well and the woman is in her best, you may not notice anything and the house will be in order.


But when you come into the house where the man is leading well, while the woman is zero, everything in that house will be upside down. Everywhere will be unkept, children will be on their own, nothing in that house will go well, etc. It's rare to see it otherwise. Reason being that mothers at a large extent is the key to a healthy home.


Any girl child without this knowledge that they're the key to healthy home will find it difficult when duty calls. This is one wisdom a good mother should pass on to her girl child, as her role model(good Fathers should do the same to the boys). Because in this life monkey see, monkey do. 


To be continued..


Conclusion:

When you want to know a woman that is a good Leader, just look at her household(environment, family, etc)


Song:

Letting go of every single dream

I lay each one down at Your feet

Every moment of my wandering

Never changes what You see



I've tried to win this war I confess

My hands are weary I need Your rest

Mighty Warrior, King of the fight

No matter what I face, You're by my side


When You don't move the mountains I'm needing You to move

When You don't part the waters I wish I could walk through

When You don't give the answers as I cry out to You

I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!


Prayer:

Father help parents lead their children well, teaching them goodness, integrity, hospitality, etc. Amen.



The good you learn, do you duplicate??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments