AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Revelation 3:2 NLT

Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


7. Service affected:


Still from yesterday's post..


Every good Leader should want the best for his/her follower. Just like every good Father will want his sons to be better than him


But I found out that selfishness has made many leaders not to think about the best of their followers. The worst is when we involve God in that selfishness. This is seen when a follower is obediently and submissively following a particular leader. But when that Follower decided to look out for the best for him/herself, the Leader will look for a strategy to keep his service.


So he will tell the person it's not the will of God for him/her to leave. Though some times, it may be true. But to a large extent, it was done out of selfishness. Because if these followers start living in their bests, he'll lose them. And he doesn't want that, so the best way is to use strategy and keep them.


Conclusion:

Good Leadership is seen when the followers are at their bests, not otherwise


Song:

One day at a time, sweet Jesus

Thats all I'm asking of You

Just give me the strength to do everyday

What I have to do

Yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus

And tomorrow may never be mine

Lord, help me today

Show me the way

One day at a time



Im only human

Im just a woman

Help me believe in what I could be

And all that I am

Show me the stairway

That I have to climb

Lord, for my sake, teach me to take

One day at a time


Prayer:

Father give us leaders that will look out for the best of their followers. Amen.



Are you an extraordinary Leader??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments