AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 40:30‭-‬31 KJV

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.




Here's My Take:


What Happens At The Time Of Weakness:


3. Wants To Give Up:


Most christian's have lost hope in God.They feel He is incapable of anything and a joker who is out to waste their time and it seems true. Is God really worth it? A serious concern. The above was part of what was sent to me by someone that read my EXTRA on March 4th, where I spoke how happy I am to be called a Child of God or a Believer. Below are my replies.


The truth is as "most" just like you said are losing hope, majority of Christians are getting their hopes built stronger. This is just like when we went to School. At a point you'll feel like giving up. It happened to everybody. Some people's own will come during nursery, some primary, some secondary, while some will be during higher institution. There's nobody who has never thought of giving up. But when such thoughts comes, our parents/family will push us to go to school.


We'll continue, before you'd known it, we became graduates. Same thing happened to every Christian. In this condition, if you can't handle it, then you talk to your Spiritual father, and/or Spiritual mentors. They'll help you and pray with you. This is why they're here for us. I myself, I have thought that maybe this God doesn't exist. Maybe we were being brain washed into believing that. But I remembered how many times I have prayed some prayers and I got answers. I began to count my blessings, and not my losses. Before you know it, such thoughts will be defeated. And this has happened several time.  


To be continued...


Conclusion:

If we keep quiting any time we're weak, then failure will be our best companion.


Song:

O buliwem elu

Higher Higher

O buliwem elu

Higher Higher

O buliwem elu

Higher Higher

O buliwem elu

Higher Higher


Prayer:

Father may I not give up whenever I feel spiritually and physically weak. Amen.



I ask again will you let temptations win you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments