AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Revelation 3:2 NLT

Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my God.




Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


7. Service affected:


We concluded yesterday by saying "Any system that is built on lies, and maintained by lies too, can never last long."

The reason why Christianity is strong and still thriving today is because it was built on Truth, not falsehood. No religion has ever witnessed so much Criticism, abuse, hate, etc like it, yet it's still standing.


One of the reasons that made me remain a Christian, which I believed that kept most of others, is proof. A point came in my life that I'd asked myself, Nnamdi are you sure that this Christianity of a thing is not an illusion, just a way of holding people hostage through their minds forever? But I remembered that I have proofs. I remembered when I prayed for people and they get instant healing.


I remember so many prayers that I made that came to pass in my life. I remembered a man I know that was mad before I was born, which regained consequences by prayers, so many years after. I remember my parents testimonies. I remembered that I have so many proofs, which was not a hearsay, but something that I witnessed by myself.


Conclusion:

You can not separate a man without proof from argument. When people doesn't have proofs, it will be difficult for them to believe.


Song:

My hope is built on nothing less

than Jesus' blood and righteousness;

I dare not trust the sweetest frame,

but wholly lean on Jesus' name.


Refrain:

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand:

all other ground is sinking sand;

all other ground is sinking sand.


Prayer:

Father make my heart stay on you forever. Amen.



Do you still argue about your faith??? 


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments