AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: John 14:1 NLT

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.





Here's My Take:


What Happens After/At The Time Of Weakness:


5. Loss interest(fainted):


I know that so many times we have seen things that are so discouraging in this race. Maybe you've seen some men you trusted, those working for God, that something happened in their lives that got you so discouraged, that you some times thought that Christianity is no longer what it use to be. Or something that made you thought about giving up. Yes there are things like, but is that worth making you give up?!


But I have this question to ask, have you seen anyone that loss interest in his/her money in the bank, simply because the branch manager s/he respected got someone pregnant? Because I know that no one will ever abandon his/her money simply because the Bank Manager did one bad thing. I know that what you'll say is, wetin concern me, na his personal life, and not mine.


This is not a way to support the evil anybody is doing in the phase of any reason. But to encourage you not to let any life of any known person make you Lose interest in this Heavenly race. Because that person that's discouraging you may turn a new leaf behind your back, while you're still nursing God knows what in your heart.


Conclusion:

You don't need any man's opinion to be who you should be. You don't need anyone's lifestyle to determine your choice. Be yourself by yourself and for yourself.


Song:

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Open the eyes of my heart

I want to see You

I want to see You


Open the eyes of my heart, Lord

Open the eyes of my heart

I want to see You

I want to see You


To see You high and lifted up

Shinin' in the light of Your glory

Pour out Your power and love

As we sing holy, holy, holy


Prayer:

Father may nothing make me to lose interest in my services to you. Amen.



Do you believe in the death and resurrection of Christ???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments