AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew 24:12 KJV.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.





Here's My Take:


What Happens At The Time Of Weakness:


4. Coldness:


This is one of the obvious resultant effect of Weakness. Majority or almost everyone that passes through the Time Of Weakness will experience coldness. It will surely come, and it will be difficult for anyone to come out of it. It takes the Grace of God for anyone who has experienced it to come bouncing back. 


Just know that it's normal to experience coldness, but it will be abnormal to remain in coldness. Just try and take up your mat and walk


Yes I know it's not easy to suffer persecutions and still be stronger. It's not easy to overcome temptations and trials, yet you're stronger. This is where the Grace of God works wonders. And that is why no one will claim to be strong by his strength. For it's not by power nor by might, but by the Grace of God.


Conclusion:

Naturally speaking, no one feels cold and remain there without finding solution. Same with spiritual coldness.


Song:

It may not be easy

But Lord I keep running to you

Sometimes I get weary

But I know that You're pulling me through

When it feels like it's ending

My heart will depend on Your truth, Yes

I'm working hard to follow You

Yes, I'm working hard to follow You


Prayer:

Father cause me to carry the hotness of your fire. Amen.



Do you feel cold sometimes???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments