AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Romans 15:1 NASB

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength, and not just please ourselves.





Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

8. When those that should have encouraged you are the ones discouraging you:


When you found yourself in this situation, it's only God that will help and encourage you. If not, you'll quit immediately.

During my NYSC camp days, we camped in one of the states in the North. It happened that the state is one of the states with great commitment to Sharia Law. This affected the freedom of most Christians in that region. It became difficult to know those that are Christian NYSC officials.


This fear, affected our gathering as Christians. One day I was leading praise and worship, along the line, I added little prayers. Surprisingly, I was rebuked later by the man in charge of Christians. I tried to explain that, we needed the prayers. He simply told me that he doesn't want to loose his job. He insisted that I should do only worship and praise; but since I knew that worship and praise goes together with prayers, I insisted on adding prayers.


But what I did was, I'll start prayers immediately people started showing up. So that we'll finish praying before the coordinator will come. And when he comes, he'll see us singing only.

If you can't stand by a people, in the light and also in the dark, then you're not a true ambassador.


Conclusion:

Peter did not deny Christ because Christ told him so, no. He denied Christ because of fear. Christ only told him what has happened, before it came to pass.


Song:

Everywhere I go

I see You right there

In the beauty of nature You shine all around


For you are everything and everything is You

Precious Jesus, oh wonderful wonder You are

oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh


Prayer:

Father make me a true and fearless ambassador of Christ. Amen.




Are you ready to be used by Jesus this week???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments