AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Romans 15:1 NASB

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength, and not just please ourselves.





Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

8. When those that should have encouraged you are the ones discouraging you:



I'd told some people that it doesn't take good people anything to lead a bad life. But one of the reasons why they insisted on leading a good life, is because of the people looking up to them. For their sake, they chose to insist on living good life. Living a goodly life is never an easy thing, yet they insist because of those following them. Imagine?!


When we know that there are people out there that are following us at every step we take, we'll be extremely careful. But when you don't care, you'll feel less concerned of the souls hanging on your neck.


Never forget that you don't need to be a Man of God before you know that souls are hanging on your neck. If you  know and yet you're living your life anyhow you like, then you're like the dog that ate up the piece of bone tied on its neck.


Conclusion:

Don't see the choices you're making as your choices, but see it as opinions that will make or destroy those looking up on you.


Song:

If I'm known by how I love

Let my life reflect how much I love You

I love You

And before You even ask

Oh, my answer will be yes 'cause I love You

I love You



If the truth cuts like an arrow

I will say it anyway

'Cause here I am, Lord, send me

And if it's means that they'll reject me

Lord, I will still obey

'Cause here I am, Lord, send me


Prayer:

Father make my shoulders large enough to carry people along. Amen.




Do you know that Jesus died for you???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments