AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Romans 15:1 NASB

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength, and not just please ourselves.





Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

8. When those that should have encouraged you are the ones discouraging you:



This is one powerful point that could weaken a person, especially feeble minds. Having someone that you'd known to be a source of your encouragement from day one, all of a sudden, s/he turned weak. It will be difficult for you to continue, because you won't see anyone to pull you up again


Something happened when my dad died, after watching him in hospital till he left, I tried to hold myself together. When I brought the news home, everyone was crying, but I tried to hold myself. Few days later, everything was done on me, and my mood changed. My elder sister whispered to me "you're the reason why all of us are holding up, please don't start now, you're the source of our encouragements". I have to brighten up immediately.


When we understand our roles in life, not everything will be entertaining. Because looking at the people that you were their sun, will make you avoid so many things. So before you speak, before you act, before you react, before you pick offense, first look around whether anyone is using your light to see. 

 

Conclusion:

Be the reason why someone is standing strong

Be the reason why tears stopped flowing

Be the reason why someone is smiling

Be the reason why someone is alive.


Song:

I'll give you all the praise

I'll give you all the thanks

You've given me reasons to live

And supply all my needs

You took me out from the miry clay

And set me on the highest cliff



Take all the Glory

And the honour

I'll sing and praise your name

For the things you've done for me

My mouth can't talk it all

From now till the end of my days

I'll say thank you Lord


Oghene Doh

Oghene Doh


Prayer:

Father make me a shoulder to lean on, a voice to listen to and a life that enlightens countenances. Amen.




Has Jesus touched your life???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments