AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Matthew  NIV

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


11. When one's source of courage is destroyed:


This is for those that put their trust in earthly things. People that boast with what they have; what they'll leave and go. Sometimes I asked myself, this person that is so proud of himself, because of all that he got, is he the first person to have ever gotten such before? Maybe if s/he were to be the first person, it will be manageable.


But since s/he is neither the first, or will ever be the last, then why the arrogance?

When you see people in this situation, you'll easily know their Weakness; their source. Whatever that gives a person courage, can also give him/her Weakness, if it's affected. 


This is why, when I see a person brag so much about what s/he has, I see that person as an infant, that needs to grow up. In my little existence here on Earth, I'd found out that nothing last forever. No matter how strong that may look at the unset, it will still not last forever. And whatever you think you'd got, someone else has gotten that before. Be calming down..


Conclusion:

If a tree seem to stand so tall, then it's time to be cut down is at hand


Song:

You are the covenant keeping God(×4)


You'll never leave me

You said that you won't forsake me

You are beside me and that is all that matters



The sun won't smite me

And the moon it will not hold me

The flood won't sweep me

The Lord is my anchor


Prayer:

Father I believe that all I have is yours, therefore I submit myself to you. Amen.




Who is your Saviour???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments