AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Galatians 6:2 NIV

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


10. When you have no shoulders to lean on:


Forgive me to say this, but I have to. This is one of the reasons why I started reducing the level of my associations. Initially, I used to think that anyone I meet and laugh with is my friend. I tried to give it with almost all that I'd got. But I noticed that they more I give, the less they be to me. I tried living like that for so many years of my life. Not knowing that those I called friends, sees me as a stranger, and I didn't know.


Personally, I liked being a friend, even to an extreme, and I enjoys it when it's more mutual, than one sided. So when I needed them or when I wanted them around, they'll all have so much excuses to give. Then I found out that I have fallen 'a fool victim' for years. With that I learnt to stick with the few that I can tell, than many that can make my heart break.


Having a shoulder to lean on is different from having people to drink with or having group of people to party and laugh with. Leaning on a shoulder is more than those, it's more intimate than just hanging around. That person's(shoulder) presence alone, gives a relief, because you already known how your life will be impacted by him.


Conclusion:

When you keep friendships or have families that'll just hang around, they'll disappear, when you thought they're with you.


Song:

There is strength within the sorrow

There is beauty in our tears

And You meet us in our mourning

With a love that casts out fear

You are working in our waiting

You're sanctifying us

When beyond our understanding

You're teaching us to trust



Your plans are still to prosper

You have not forgotten us

You're with us in the fire and the flood

You're faithful forever

Perfect in love

You are sovereign over us.


Prayer:

Father make my shoulders strong enough to be leaned on. Amen.




Are you the blessedness of God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments