AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Causes of fear?

3. First experience:

When people are guided for the first time, they'll know what to expect and what not to expect, thereby developing shock absorber for anything whatsoever. This is very important. I remember what happened during my ND days at Fed. Poly Nekede. When I got admission, I went to stay with my Cousin brother.


The first thing he told me was, be careful oo, girls here doesn't use eyes see fine boys! Lols. Actually when I heard that I was laughing, but I took what he said seriously. I avoided any extra relationship than departmental issues. Because of that I made sure that whenever am in the room I always lock it. One day I was in my room, with the outside protector locked. I noticed that someone wanted to open it, but find out that it was padlocked.


Creating awareness is not creating fear. It's to prepare one ahead to avoid had I known. Its better you assume that they don't know and teach them, than thinking otherwise. Proper sensitization has prevented lots  damages


Conclusion:

No matter how experienced you have been in life, you are still a novice in a new environment.


Song:

I'm so in love with You

You're beautiful

So beautiful

I'll fix my eyes on You

You're beautiful

So beautiful

I'm so in love with You

You're beautiful

So beautiful

I'll fix my eyes on You

You're beautiful

So beautiful



So with just one look

Everything changes

I'm captivated

I'll never be the same

With just one look


Prayer:

Father give me a better understanding. Amen.




Don't you wanna be part of the kingdom???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments