AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Causes fear?

3. First experience:

We concluded yesterday by saying "when fear is pampered, it will create room for failure." This is what many people doesn't understand and it has ended many into regretting. How? When you have so much confidence in a fresher(new comer) thereby refusing to guide him or her. S/he may encounter serious challenge that'll put so much pressure on him/her.


So many parents for instance will send there kids to school as freshers, without pre-informations, without guidelines on what they're gonna see in school for the first time. Instead they'll be so anxious of what they're taking to school and what they're bringing back.


When we don't put our kids through to help them fight their fears, they'll be easily intimidated. They'll not know what bullying is all about. And seeing it the first, will give them shock they'll find difficult to handle. But when they're guided for the first time, they'll know what to expect and what not to expect. Thereby developing shock absorber for anything whatsoever.


Conclusion:

Knowledge is power, and it's that power that will make a person(child) conquer his/her fears


Song:

I love to tell the story

Of unseen things above,

Of Jesus and His glory,

Of Jesus and His love.

I love to tell the story,

Because I know ’tis true;

It satisfies my longings

As nothing else can do.

I love to tell the story,

’Twill be my theme in glory

To tell the old, old story

 of Jesus and His love.


Prayer:

Father I receive knowledge that will make me conquer my fear. Amen.




Are you Lord side???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments