AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Causes fear?

2. Someone's ugly experiences from the past: one of the reasons why the Church is the way it is now; no fear and respect for sacred things. That reason that makes people to talk against the Church the way they like. That same reason that makes people live their lives the way they want, and still come up to the alter. Because God seems to temper justice with mercy.


Because if it were to be in the days of Ananias and Sapphira, the Church would have come in shape. Orderliness would have been restored. So, the ugly experiences of those two, restored the Church and brought calmness.


That it has not happened before our eyes doesn't mean that God is weak or has changed, nope. I'll say He chose to temper justice with mercy. But I believe that one day the worst scenario like that will happen. Then many will seek God by force.


Conclusion:

Don't wait to be a witness of God's wrath before you learn from the mistake of others.


Song:

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,

the emblem of suffering and shame;

and I love that old cross where the dearest and best

for a world of lost sinners was slain.


Refrain:

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,

till my trophies at last I lay down;

I will cling to the old rugged cross,

and exchange it some day for a crown


Prayer:

Father may I not be a witness of your wrath before I learn from the mistakes of others . Amen.




Are you an encouragement or a discouragement???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments