AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


But the question is what causes fear?

1. Fear springs up as a result of ugly experiences from the past: For example, anyone who has been a victim of rape, will always be afraid of the gender that raped him or her. If it happened in the bush, in a particular street, classroom, etc. It will always come to mind, anytime the person sees, hears or get close to such a place.


I was a victim of an ugly incident. That was 2010, when Okigwe town had the highest shock of their lives. I was on byke going to one of my Aunt's office. We didn't know robbers have come to invad the town. Nearly we ran into them, just that the bykeman saw how people started running, he drove us into a compound next to the the bank immediately, we ran towards the back. That was when gun started raining on the air. Which grenades were used to break bank's security doors.


In that scenario, the whole banks, about eight of them were robbed. I didn't know that what happened that day gave me a very big shock, until recently. Anytime am in a bank or crossing there, that event will come into my consciousness. And I'll ask myself, "what if?" The next thing is to do fast and get out.

Fear that comes from passed ugly experiences, is so strong that if care is not taking, could damage a person forever


Conclusion:

As we work on ourselves not to let that incident torment us forever. We should also try our best not to fall such(rape, accident, robbery, gang beating, etc) victims again.

It will be good if we try...


Song:

I’m pressing on the upward way,

New heights I’m gaining every day;

Still praying as I’m onward bound,

“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”


(Chorus)

Lord, lift me up and let me stand,

By faith, on Heaven’s table land,

A higher plane than I have found;

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.


Prayer:

Father I refused to be under the bondage of my past ugly experiences. I take up courage and boldness believing that I have been set free from them all, in Jesus name. Amen.




Are you born again???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments