AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


This is another strong point why people get weak. Fear has led many to make so many weak choices; the fear of the unknown, fear of the risks, fear of not losing, the fear of so many things, even the fear of death.


We concluded yesterday with what happened to Peter. Fear made Apostle Peter to deny Christ, not because Christ told him so. Looking at that scripture, you'll find out that what Christ told him was a prophecy of a future tense. Which was not a conclusion, but something ahead that could be thwarted. He would have killed it, but he chose to allow it to prevail. That's for Peter anyway...


Fear pushes us to take quick decision/s, without considering the consequences. But when everything settles, our eyes will clear. If you could check most wrong decisions people had made, you'll see fear at the center of them. Fear is one of the tools devil uses to distabilize the lives of children of God.


Conclusion:

Fear is a strong feeling that can knock out the Grace of God upon our lives, if we refuse to control it. But when it is harnessed, will bring the best out of us. 


Song:

I love You, Lord

Oh Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God



Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Father make me a true and fearless ambassador of Christ anytime, anywhere. Amen.




Are you an ambassador of Christ???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments