AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: I Corinthians 15:10 NKJV

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

7. When you'd seen yourself as unimportant; that you don't have anything to offer again:


This point is one of the strongest contributors to suicidal thoughts and actions. It is one of the sources of depression.

Just imagine being in this shoe, where you always see yourself worthless; someone of no value! It has the capacity of pushing you to the wall; to doing wickedness. 


It is dangerous too, to tell people how unimportant they're, but very very disastrous to tell yourself how unimportant you're. Most times, because your mind has already been clouded with such thoughts, even when nothing of such is happening, you'll still conclude.


But the truth is, No matter how people see you and what they say about you, your thought is the priority. When your thoughts becomes sanitized and refused to accommodate what people negatively think about you, then you'll learn to appreciate yourself and the capacity God placed in you. 


Conclusion:

The mirror of your mind is your thought. And whatever your mind sees is what your whole body will carry(show)


Song:

Yours is the Kingdom and the power

And the glory forever is Yors

Heaven and earth bow down

In the wonder of Your Name



Heaven is open, death is broken

And the glory forever is Yours

Nothing can overcome

The power of Your Name


Prayer:

Father by your Grace, I make myself an instrument in your hands, ever ready to transform my generation and the ones to come. Amen.




Jesus is coming again, get ready!!!


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments