AT THE TIME OF WEAKN

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Causes fear?

2. Someone's ugly experiences from the past: fear springs up as a result of someone else ugly experiences. Maybe you heard the person's story or you saw the pictures of what happened to the person. It will probably put fear in you. All you will be imagining is, "if it were me, what would I have done" "would I been able to handle it, etc.


Just like they said, use what happened to others to learn your lesson. If you see any driver that drive recklessly, just take him to the accident ward in the federal government owned hospitals, his driving pattern will become normal. One of the reasons why people remain unshakable in that lifestyle or attitude is because they have not had an ugly experience or heard it from someone close to them.


This is why many killings, raping, kidnappings, etc going on especially in Nigeria are not touching most people(Leaders). Because no one close to them have told the ugly story. So it doesn't bother them


Conclusion:

In life, people only feel pain of what they understand, not just what they heard


Song:

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder

Consider all the works Thy hands have made,

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,

Thy pow’r thru-out the universe displayed!


Chorus

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;

How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;

How great Thou art, how great Thou art!


Prayer:

Father cause me to learn from what happened to others, so that I won't fall victim too. Amen.




Heaven is real, do you believe that???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments