AT THE THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nuggets





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Isaiah 41:10 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Causes of Weakness:


9. Fear:


Causes fear?

3. First experience:

Being a first timer in a thing(business, ministry, Marriage, location, etc), can put fear in a person. No matter how you claim to be strong or a superpower, it's obvious that no one comes new into a thing and began to boss it. You'll first take your time to learn and find out how things are, before taking charge.


Having this fear doesn't mean that you've been conquered or you don't know what you're doing, no. It means that you're a human, not an animal. Even animals too, take their time before taking charge. So fear comes as a result of one's first experience.


This fear may not necessarily be panic. It could be in form of shyness; making the person not to be able to respond to the changes immediately. Therefore, it will take time before the person will come out from such cloud


Conclusion:

When fear is pampered, it will create room for failure.


Song:

I was sure by now

God, you would have reached down

And wiped our tears away

Stepped in and saved the day

But once again, I say "Amen," and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls

I barely hear your whisper through the rain "I'm with you"

And as your mercy falls

I raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away


And I'll praise you in this storm

And I will lift my hands

For you are who you are

No matter where I am

And every tear I've cried

You hold in your hand

You never left my side

And though my heart is torn

I will praise you in this storm


Prayer:

Father I refused to pamper my fear, give me the Grace to step on it. Amen.




Are you preparing the way of the Lord???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments