AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Kings 17:7 NIV

Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

4. When the Brook is dried:


According to our context, brook connotes so many things. It could be money(wealth), it could be the head of the family, it could be anointing, beauty, strength, etc. It mustn't necessarily mean water.

Some time ago we treated "deadness" as a topic in our EXTRA. So when brook gets dried, deadeness(Weakness) will set in. And this deadness is a period of slow/delay/stagnation/setback in whatever we're doing. For example, those in business, deadness it's a time your turn up becomes very slow.


Very slow that you'll began imagining what could be the cause. If care is not taking, you began looking for solutions where your head will get stuck.

Another example also is those their everything is in their beauty, to the point that nothing matters to them except their pretty face and stature. Character buildups zero, pretty face maintenance is 99.9%. I wonder what they'll do or how their lives will look like any day they lose that face.


The time of their deadness is when those beauty can no longer be found, as a result of accident, fire burn, old age(comes later in life), etc. I have seen people that fire rendered their faces beautyless; shrinking the leftover flesh. They wished they never lived, cos they solely depend on their beauty.


Conclusion:

Be at alert to know when deadness has set in. At this period, especially those in business, is the period you go on retreat to pray. You may not leave your house, but ensure you pray fervently. Else the deadness will last for so long.


Song:

Just for me

Just for me

Jesus did it all just for me

Just for me

Just for me

Jesus did it all just for me


He has forgiven me all my sins

And sent the Holy Ghost to me

I love the Man of Galilee



Prayer:

Father may I always be conscious of this period of deadness. Amen.




Is Christ the reason for your living???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments