AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Psalms 22:7 NIV

All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

5. When you're surrounded by mockers:


There's no condition one found him/herself that s/he won't be mocked. Lets look at this, when Goodluck Jonathan was the President of Nigeria, he was mocked by almost all the tribes in Nigeria, including some people from his side. He was called so many names and was insulted.


When he left office, and decided to walk free like everyone else, I heard that some people were yet insulting him; why did he relinquish power just like that, is he a woman, and so many others.

I realized that mocking is something we must get from people. And it can never stop


Another thing is that there's no age limit in mocking, from small people have begun showing their skills. This is why in school for example, bullying can't stop. Because those involved in it are mockers. And they take pride in doing that.


Conclusion:

Did you hear this "any day anyone stopped seeing him/herself as a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, then mockers will gain upper hand against him/her". Minding your business makes mockers weak.


Song:

Here I am

All my intentions

All my obsessions

I want to lay them all down

In Your hands

Only Your love is vital

Though I'm not entitled

Still You call me Your child



God You don't need me

But somehow You want me

Oh how You love me

Somehow that frees me

To take my hands off of my life

And the way it should go

God You don't need me

But somehow You want me

Oh how You love me

Somehow that frees me

To open my hands up

And give You control

I give You control


Prayer:

Father may I not give my mockers reasons to enjoy their Weakness. Amen.




Do you know that Heaven and Hell is real???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments