AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: Psalms 22:7 NIV

All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads.




Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

5. When you're surrounded by mockers:


Naturally we draw Weakness from all the insults(mockery) people haul at us. But with Wisdom(spiritually) we draw strength from them all. That strength is what will make us shame our shames via our commitment and by prayers and more hardwork.


It will be in our best interest of we'll walk/stand on the insults of men as a form of push(elevator) to enable us put more seriousness in what we have come to do/be. Than letting such insults mount pressure on us, thereby pulling us away from our purpose in life.


One sentence I used to encourage myself sometimes is "if I don't do it, no one will do it for me". When you know that if you don't do it, no one will do that for you, you won't allow any mockery to mock you down.


Conclusion:

Any day anyone stopped seeing him/herself as a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, then mockers will gain upper hand against him/her


*Song:*

I was sure by now

God, you would have reached down

And wiped our tears away

Stepped in and saved the day

But once again, I say "Amen," and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls

I barely hear your whisper through the rain

"I'm with you"

And as your mercy falls

I raise my hands and praise the God who gives

And takes away



And I'll praise you in this storm

And I will lift my hands

For you are who you are

No matter where I am

And every tear I've cried

You hold in your hand

You never left my side

And though my heart is torn

I will praise you in this storm


Prayer:

Father may I not give my mockers reasons to get on me. Amen.




Do you know that you're special???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments