AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Kings 17:7 NIV

Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note:

4. When the Brook is dried:


One of the greatest destroyer of humanity is fear and discouragement. Anyone who's able to overcome them will go very far and attain to any height s/he wished to. 

When the brook gets dry, how we handle it determines our fate. But when we allow pressure of fear and discouragement to overpower us, we'll quit(die, fail, etc).


Now see what happened to Elijah..

Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land. Then the word of the Lord came to him: 1 Kings 17:7‭-‬8 NIV

Wait, very important. Wait on God to hear the next direction. God always speak, whether now or later, He speaks. Just wait..


Now get this..this period of waiting will never be easy. Yes it won't, cos I have seen it play many times. It could take few minutes, and it could take years. When we understand this, we'll prevail. It's in this period of waiting; at the time of Weakness, that the devil uses to conquer children of God. Because he knew that we're in a haste, and patience is very difficult to have. Let's wait...


Conclusion:

When the brook gets dried, it doesn't mean that the end has come, just know that God wants to give/bring you a better option. The only challenge is you WAITING...


*Song:*

I must have the Saviour with me,

For I dare not walk alone;

I must feel his presence near me,

And his arm around me thrown.


Refrain:

Then my soul shall fear no ill;

Let him lead me where he will,

I will go without a murmur,

And his footsteps follow still.


Prayer:

Father please give me the Grace to Wait until I hear from you. Amen.




Hope you went to Church; how was service???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments