AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word:  2 Corinthians 12:10

For when I am weak, then I am strong.




Here's My Take:

Intro..


From our table..

WEAKNESS is

Having miscomfort over life. Being troubled as a result of situation of things around you. Loosing hope when things hoped for are delayed. Being faithless. Being tossed about by challenges of life. Not being able to have control over life challenges.


...living in sin. Being controlled by sin or any appearances of sin. That feeling of unimportance. That feeling of being unuseful. That feeling of hopelessness. That appearance of low_lessness(spiritually, physically, etc). When one's Spirit is controlled by the flesh and it's desires. Following the wrong parts.


...bad character/attitude. Unwholesome desires. Lust of the heart and eyes. Selfishness. Wickedness.

The ability to become weak. When strength is small. Inability to handle something strong. Etc.


Conclusion:

There are so many definitions of weakness. We listed just a few. Just keep following us as God may help us. We'll be glad to entertain your questions and contributions. Jah bless..


Song:

If no be by Your grace

Your grace, Your grace

I no for win this race

I no for win this race oooh

No matter wetin dem dey talk oh….

I still dey sing Your Praise oh….

(I still dey see Your face)

Through the flaming blaze

I still dey see Your face

It’s only by Your grace oh…

Amara Chukwu bara’uba n’ebem no….


Chorus:

Amara ya

Bara’uba(N’ebem no)

Amara Chi

Bara’uba(N’ebem no)

The Spirit of the Living God

Spirit of the Living God

Abide with me, forever

Amara ya

Bara’uba

Amara Chi

Bara’uba

Ona emem tininini tininini

He dey do me tininini tininini

Aahaa…


Prayer:

Father help me to understand my weaknesses, and h I'll to control then. Amen.



Do you Love God???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments