AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS


Word: 1 Kings 17:7 NIV

Some time later the brook dried up because there had been no rain in the land.



Here's My Take:


AT THE TIME OF WEAKNESS:


Point To Note

4. When the Brook is dried:


Sometimes there are challenges I'd seen that is very difficult, that I ask how will people get through them. There are obvious situations people found themselves, that sometimes one has to ask how will they cope? If it were in my place, I would have changed somethings, so that people can live there lives, without having stumbling blocks or having a consciousness that will draw them back. But it's not possible.


Example is a young widow. This is one person I feel for everyday, cos her situation is very deep. A young man who lost his wife, can remarry within few months without minding whose ox is goad. But a young widow finds it very hard to pull through. Because the ones that are yet to taste marriage are in large numbers, not to mention a widow remarrying. Though some are lucky to get another one very quickly. But majority doesn't.


Another challenge, unlike the man, if she tries remarrying even in a year's time, criticizers will never let her be. They'll talk interest out of her. Blaming her of promiscuiting while the husband was alive. Especially in this part of the world, where abnormality is a right in some corners. Sometimes I wished I have powers to stop pains many of them pass through.


Conclusion:

There are questions that will remain unanswered till the end of times. We only have to leverage on the sure promises of God and believe him for better lives, here and there after.


*Song:*


I surrender

I surrender

I wanna know You more

I wanna know You more

[x2]



Like a rushing wind

Jesus breathe within

Lord have Your way

Lord have Your way in me


Prayer:

Father please help those in need, and never leave them or forsake them. Amen.




Hope you've not forgotten that Jesus is coming again???


To Join Our WhatscApp Group 

Text/Reply "Add Me"

For Sponsorship or any info Call/WhatsApp: +2348094598538


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW.

Just share and don't sale!



#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments